PGPA seeks to enroll students with an appetite for learning and excellent academic potential who will contribute to the school community.
From your first contact with our Director of Admissions, our attentiveness to both students and parents is evident. Each inquiry is answered by a personal response from Cindy Shelby, Director of Admissions. We also strongly encourage parents to tour the campus and meet with Head Principal of School, Katobwa Stallworth, and the Assistant Principal of School, Mary Lander.
There are nine steps to our application process:
1. Submit $50 Application fee. Fill out and return Application along with a certified birth certificate,Tennessee shot record andRecords Release form if applicable (K-5th grades).
2. Admin will set up a testing appointment. Testing will be performed via zoom or in person.
3. Sign and return the Tuition Contract. Review monthly tuition amounts and dates of payments.
4. Fill out the tuition express form designating either credit card or ACH information for paying tuition and other fees. No cash will be accepted. One form of payment is required to be on file at all times
5. Pay fees (Books, S.T.E.A.M.,Testing) due by July 15th.
6. Read online or receive a hard copy of the PGPA Handbook.
7. Read and sign Enrollment Package Acknowledgement Form.
8. Once all steps are complete you will receive a PGPA Acceptance letter. Tuition will be due before first day of school Order uniforms (French Toast 800-636-3104) Purchase supplies
9. Attend Orientation August 13 or 14 according to grade level.
To ensure that girls and boys from all socioeconomic backgrounds can benefit from an PGPA education, PGPA maintains a commitment to a strong tuition assistance program for qualified families.
Please contact Katobwa, Stallworth, Head Principal of School, with any tuition assistance questions.
We thank you for your interest in PGPA, and look forward to hearing from you!